MOST QUALIFIED AND SUCCESSFUL PERSONALITIES OF INDIA
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. Few highly qualified personalities are listed below:
- Amitabh Bachchan who is an actor, is one among the most qualified person in India with a double major in science and holds a honorary Doctorate degree from Queensland University in Australia. With such high qualification in that time he retains his subtle character even now.
- Hardial Singh Sainbhy has a total of 35 degrees and he stands top in the entire world. He holds degree from wide range of subjects and section with fifteen Master’s degree, five Post – Graduate Diplomas, a Bachelor of law and number of Bachelor’s degree. He has spent most of his time in the classroom learning and has plans to attend classes as long as possible. He plays a biggest inspiration to the students and with such legends the motivation for studies keeps increasing.
- Manmohan Singh has an Honorary Doctorate in economics from Oxford University. He takes the pride of being the Ex-Prime Minister of India and proffers an inspiration to other budding minds.
- Chandra Kochar is the managing director and chief executive officer ofICICI bank. She is well recognised for shaping the retail baking in India. She holds ICWAI and also Master’sDegree in Management studies from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management studies, Mumbai.
- Rajiv Bajaj, who is the MD of Bajaj Auto is a graduate in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Pune and then completed his Maters in manufacturing systems engineering from the University of Warwick. He sets an example of how to utilize the knowledge and skill developed through the course of studies and makes the full use of it to apply in the real time system and prosper.
- RaghuramRajanis an Indian economist, is a graduate from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi with a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering. He has acquired a post graduate Diploma in Business Administration with a gold medal from Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. He received a Ph.D. in management from MIT Slaon School of Management for a thesis – ‘Essays on Banking’
“Education is the passport for the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare it for today” stated by Malcolm X. Start your preparation from today to inspire many tomorrow as a renowned personality.