Singapore’s Ministry of Education (MOE) conducts an Admission Exercise for International Students (AEIS) annually. This exam is held every year around September and October for new students from abroad who wish to join the local mainstream primary and secondary schools in Singapore. It is mainly recommended that one place their child in an aeis preparatory course singapore to help and guide your child to perform better and clear the upcoming AEIS exam. Currently, one can find more than 180 primary schools and around 150 secondary schools in Singapore.
Before sitting for an AEIS preparatory course Singapore exam, one should be thorough with the syllabus of English and mathematics; that is, a student should be familiar with the syllabus of their previous grade. An international student pursuing an AEIS course is assured that the teachers are trained quality educators unduly familiar with Singapore’s education system to help bring our students to their fullest potential.
What are the duration and eligibility criteria of this course?
The AEIS Course preparation runs on both a FULL TIME and PART-TIME basis. Each course goes on for six months per level.
- Primary school level– an AEIS Preparatory Course in Singapore for Primary schools Level is focused on pupils aged seven to12 years old who intend to take the AEIS for admission to Singapore schools at the Primary 2 to 5 levels.
- Proficiency in English– The English section will focus on improving the pupil’s proficiency in the language in comprehension and language use.
- Syllabus of Mathematics– The Mathematics section will consist of simple arithmetic and mathematical concepts and problem-solving skills.
- Secondary school level-an AEIS Course of preparation for Secondary Level is focused on pupils aged 12 to 16 years old who intend to take the AEIS for admission to Singapore schools at the Secondary 1-3 levels.
- Proficiency in English– The English section will focus on improving the pupil’s proficiency in the language in comprehension and language use. Pupils are also required to complete composition writing of 200-300 words.
- Syllabus of Mathematics– The Mathematics section will impart critical concepts and content knowledge like algebra, geometry, and statistics and soft skills like critical thinking, problem-solving and complex skills like solution methods
The fees asked for the course vary from institution to institution. Feel free to look over the web & gather more info.